So I have decided what bike I am eventually going to upgrade to.
After visiting Ridley’s Cycle in Kensington I have fallen in love with the Giant Trance 2. The one above is going to be the 2018 version, which is the one I am going to start saving for. I can’t wait to get it fitted just for me, fully adjusted and ready to roll.
The list below are the highlights from a stellar equipment setup versus the cost.
- 150mm front and 140mm rear travel suspension
- 1×11 Shimano SLX drivetrain
- Giant Connect seat dropper post (can’t wait to use that!).
- Internally routed cables which look great and add lifespan
- Maxxis High Roller II tubeless tires, which are great all around trail tires
- 180mm Shimano SLX disc brakes both front and rear
The only thing I will need to do is get some pedals for it.
I can’t wait to pick this bike up in the new year…